Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Person I Hate vs Like Most


I stumbled upon an old file storing my old notes from music class in PRIMARY school. And i saw this slip of paper fall out.

It had 2 subheadings: The Person i Hate Most, THe Person I Like Most and this is wat it said:

The Person I Hate Most
1. Snatch friends from other people
2. Yucky
3. Teasing people
4. Very Jealous
5. Very Vain
6. Very Proud

The Person I Like Most
1. cute
2. friendly
3. kind
4. share her things with other people
5. cheerful
6. quite cheeky

ahahahhahaha this must have been when i was 7 or 9 yo or smthg!! and i typed word for word, letter for letter (including whether it's in caps or not)

Firstly, I'm impressed i knew the word "Teasing" as a 9 yo.

Secondly, i wonder why i used all caps to start the first list and all small caps for the second list.

Thirdly, i wonder why i used the word "hate" vs "like", instead of "dislike" vs "like" or "hate" vs "love". Maybe my concept of love then was only romantic love.

Fourthly (is there such a word?), I wonder why i even made this list!!??


Gawsh.. this is such a childish list!!! "snatch other pp's friends"..hahahah!! how long has it been since i heard that phrase being used!!!!

but then again... there are certain things, that never change. hehe.




12 comments:

  1. Wow Ivy, you already know the concept of romantic love as early as 9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. snatch friends from other people? hehehe... why is that the top of the list? personal experience?

    i found a list of things i was praying for when i was 7. it was so funny seeing what my priorities were. as early as then, video games were already a passion. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ivy thats hilarious! anyway st nick's what! of course you would know the word "teasing". i bet you even know it in mandarin!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny Ivy...I can imagine you knew all these words...you started as an intellectual young sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha yeah.. what i get out of the chinese soap operas on Tv! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *LOL* so cute! ah well... those were the days eh! :) I didn't snatch any of your friends did I? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i honestly don't remember who snatched who or whatver. Besides, i think this was written before Pri 5 when i met you.
    But i AM still undoing the 'damage' caused when u told ms jacob i was too playful to be a class monitor...haha! so if anyone wonders why im so serious/ uptight now.. it's coz of this girl... hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes! I honestly never knew that comment would affect you so much. And was I the one who told you I said that? How stupid am I!?!?

    But seriously, I think you've loooong since proven that you handle responsibility very well and that you can be *very* serious about your job. So now please feel free to CHILL!!! :P

    And btw, did I only meet you in Pr 5? Dunno why I always thought we were in Pr 4 Hope together. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes u told me.. for some reason.. haha

    hahah the issue now IS that im TOO serious... but GOD is faithful to bring back a balance in my life :)

    no lah..i was in pr 4 Virtue :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feels like I've known you forever! :P But u noe what? Among my close friends you're still the one I've known the longest! Met Enling and Weizhen in Pr 6, Yinwei and Bea in Sec 2 as PUNs...! :) Hey we've known each other for 17 years! :P

    ReplyDelete