Kimmy, Lily, Claire and I went to Kimmy's house to bake some cookies so we could give them away to the NUS, NTU students to bless them for their exams! Gil was very sweet to pop in for awhile and bring us our missing eggs.
M not sure how much we baked.. but it was about 480pcs (8pcs x 60bags), not including some of the bigger ones we made for the adult volunteers! :) i think that was about 20 batches?? We baked from about 1 plus till 5pm! I had fun! and yes, dun worry, we prayed over the cookies for sancitification and anyway it turned out DELICIOUS!! CHOCOLATE CHIP, WALNUT COOKIE! i think for most of us its been our first time in many years since we made cookies from scratch! ie. non-betty crocker style!
O well, may the students be blessed by the works of our hands..hehe
What a fantastic idea...although I am a bit confused about a few things...since when did cookies have "butts" and why the "santa bag" in the middle of April? mmm...the Singaporean way la!!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of u!!! OMG I miss u girls a lot!!!!
ReplyDeletehahah .. no lah.. just that the cookie base was burnt into the baking paper below it (not enough grease). "santa" bag is just metophorical. call it a goodie bag if u want :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Ate Ivy! The cookies were yummy!
ReplyDeleteThanks also for lunch. Yes, let's have a date before I go home. =) See ya Friday!
hey this pic is really cool cos of the oven's reflective surface! so can like, see the other stuff in the kitchen. hurhur.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAH
ReplyDeleteHaha, awesome pics ... love the graveyard and burnt bottom ones ... thanks ladies, for blessing the students and volunteers! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the most beautiful picture of the set!
ReplyDeleteYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
ReplyDelete