Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Campus Valentine's Day Celeb




The Campus Life Group had a Valentine's Day celebration @ Kimmy's House on 13 Feb! We had a great time w chocolate fondue and of coz Ps Neli and Tina our in house LUrrve doctors for the nite! Thanks again guys! :)

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this night!! It was the bomb! - now I'm gonna steal some of your photo's for my newsletter! GO MPD!! GET THE GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.. and now to Keep The GIRL!! ahahaha..! THanks so much Ps Neli! was so great to have u and tina w us! U guys are a bomb of a pastoral team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep - that's why I go back in April lah!! Gotta raise the money to keep the girl and keep her happy!! Gong Xi Fa Cai sis...

    ReplyDelete
  4. right.. this is strange. why do i look so happy here?! something's definitely wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kimmy, Ivy and everyone, and especially Pastor Neli and Ate Tina! Such a blessing to be with spritual family and to hear from the Atigas. Definitely the best way to spend Valentine's eve! =D

    ReplyDelete