We celebrated our Friday Campus Life Group March Babies.. all FIVE of them! Only got to share about three of them, Wayne, Kitte and Tony.. the other 2 will be next Friday! :)
I agree 100%. You took all the good looking guys...that's why Ptr Larry says all the women gotta go there to get them...or was it the men who have to come get the women? I forget! Either way, I will be back to see how the strategy is working!
Ok that is just tooo funny....Wat happen actually...!??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHHA
STOP MAKING ME LAUGH!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhh i get it...u were sharing bout him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOW THATS REALLIE FUNNY XDXDXD
ReplyDeleteWow! Your group truly reflects EVERY NATION! Wow!
ReplyDeleteGo daddy Tony...discipline that rebellious son! Jia You! :-)
ReplyDeletehappeeeeee boitday!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehaha wow that's true! i never really noticed it that way tillu mentioned! hmm not to mention good looking too! we shld be called ENGL :)
ReplyDeleteMiss uuuuuu so much!!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree 100%. You took all the good looking guys...that's why Ptr Larry says all the women gotta go there to get them...or was it the men who have to come get the women? I forget! Either way, I will be back to see how the strategy is working!
ReplyDeletehaha juliet.. it was the other way round.. the men gotta come get the ladies here..hehe.
ReplyDeleteGonna join this lifegroup! hahaha! =P
ReplyDeleteaww.. wish i was there! anna cagoco's bday is this march 21 btw. =) send amanda my brfday greetings too!!
ReplyDeletetere looks scary here. what wrong with her???? =)
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDelete