Tuesday, November 7, 2006

I'll Be Home For Christmas


I'll Be Home For Christmas
Performed by Chong Wai Yi, Gurie in 2005

I'll be home for Christmas

You can count on me

Please have snow and mistletoe

And presents on the tree



Christmas eve will find me

Where the love light gleams

I'll be home for Christmas

If only in my dreams



Christmas eve will find me

Where the love light gleams

I'll be home for Christmas

If only in my dreams



If only in my dreams...

Click on the attachment below to hear their voices accompanied by the keyboard! so beautiful!




7 comments:

  1. Oh my Dear, why did you post this? Homesickness bites again... Waaaaah....
    Just kidding, this is nice. *sigh* I miss home.. i loooove Xmas season. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool, Wai Yi was singing? Or on the piano?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool, Wai Yi was singing? Or on the piano?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiyi was singing with Gurie, her Korean-American flat mate then. THe lower voice (the first one) is Waiyi.. the higher pitched one is Gurie. Lovely voices right?? so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes great voices indeed. Ahh, next time can they sing a happier Christmas song. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha... Ivy, it's only November!!! .....mmmmm actually, christmas songs are nice all year round...fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww i can't wait for Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete