Hello Ivy! The photos are really nice. You really looks like an American girl and so cute. Thank you so much for coming to our ENLI Yangon and teaching to us. I am so happy seeing you face to face again. Thanks for you advice also. I should have rest day. Yes. you are the best.
:) This one could still pass for Chinese I think!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I like the Debbie Gibson :)
ReplyDeletehahahaha...i so like it!
ReplyDeletenice american ivy
ReplyDeleteYour next hairstyle should be this :D
ReplyDeleteThis works Ivy.. :D
ReplyDeletethis is my favourite...
ReplyDeleteu should start singing Deng Li Jun songs in this one!! in a cheongsum!
ReplyDeletehahahahhaha... my conclusion.. U r a teacher!! :D
ReplyDeleteperfect for rainy days ; >
ReplyDeleteHello Ivy!
ReplyDeleteThe photos are really nice. You really looks like an American girl and so cute. Thank you so much for coming to our ENLI Yangon and teaching to us. I am so happy seeing you face to face again. Thanks for you advice also. I should have rest day. Yes. you are the best.