Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Power of Team


As days go by, and as work with those in the youth/campus minsitry.. I've seen the power of team more and more.

I am so thankful for the giftings and calling of the other leaders in the youth/ campus ministry.. because I truly see now that there are just some things and some people that i could have never have done or reached respectively by myself. Some bring so much joy to the team, some relate to the local youths so well, some are just so great with organising fun activities, some are great in inspiring the youths, some great speakers, some great technical support pp.. but most of all, ALL great servants of God! :)

And this reminds of the prophetic word spoken over me during the class prophetic presbytery  just the last March:

"...Every minister, every man of God always has a right team, a
close team around them and there’s going to be 3 key pp in your life I’m bringing
in the next season who you’re going to be building with them and wherever I
send you whatever nation I bring you, wherever I send you, these 3 pp are going
to be an integral part of this ministry that I’ve entrusted to you.

That yes, a 3 cord strand will not be easily
broken says the Lord your God and I’m causing you even in this time to know the
value of a team... the
Lord would say that, "Even in the strength of a team you will see the divine multiplication
even of your strength," says the Lord your God. Not only yourself but the entire
team together will be strengthened together..."

Surely our God is a God of relationships! and i thank GOd for the people He has brought to the ministry in Singapore... May God continue to give me the wisdom and integrity of the heart to grow together with this team in the coming days. He alone is able!


No comments:

Post a Comment